January 20, 2012

Something Greeeeeen

I went to Sabah last year, and took some photos from there. Today's post is about the Greenery I took from Sabah~~

Greeeeeeeeeeenny~
took this nearby a market in Tuaran.

I prefer this one~ I feel so peaceful when I look at it~~
took this from Crocodile Farm.

trees~~
from Kinabalu Park.

Oh, I love this one!!
A tree from Tip of Borneo.


Sabah is a beautiful place~~ the air is clean (at least cleaner than KL's)~~ the people are warm-hearted, the food is delicious~~ I am going to Sabah again in June 2012!! Yeaaah~! *excited excited*

4 comments:

  1. Sobs, I also want to go Sabah !!!

    T_____________T

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh?? wanna join me or not? June 2 go, June 9 back.
    flight ticket around RM380. On?
    Don't just sob sob there, come with me!
    The chance is here! Grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to join you but I think I just confirm with you I don't join, because if my future job is on and I cannot take leave. Sobs.

    ReplyDelete