January 18, 2012

Putrajaya lights

It was one of the days in November 2011, my friends and I went to a singing session in Puchong. Out of sudden we went to Cyberjaya for dinner. And then another out of sudden, someone suggested to go Putrajaya... and so, you know where we're next~~ hahaha.

Putrajaya is beautiful~ the night view is awesome!! Here're some photos I took, I was playing with the beautiful lights~~ ^^

going up~
it looks like there are peoples stretching their body...

going down~
this one looks like people are squatting down...

curly~~ curly~~
snake? worms? ducks? train?

curly down~
earings? seahorses? crutch?


We walked, we talked, we run, we took photos, we enjoy the night scenery~~~ Aww... it was so fun and relaxing. How I wish I can do that again...

Oh and I took this,
"whoooooo..aaaaa~"
my friends are ... kinda ... falling down.


I laugh every time when I see the last picture.. ha ha ha. I am blessed to have these fascinating friends~ haha~ I love them all! Hope to meet them again and have such fun outing soon~

2 comments:

  1. Fascinating.. Hehe ~ Oh she is fascinating.

    =^^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...
    yeaa...
    fascinating...
    they all are.
    ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete