December 26, 2011

Homework/Assignment

"take care of this for 24 hours as it's your own child" said lecturer.
"you break it, your assignment mark will be deduct." he said.

That egg has been in very good condition for more than 2 weeks before it goes to the bin. ^^ This picture brought up my memories during my college time. Let me share something I've done/made in college --> assignments.

My interactive story book
By EeSoon.

It contain many 3D features~!!
can be read, touch, spin... you can do a lot of things with this book!

Puppets done for puppet show presentation~
Made from polystyrene cup, straw... recycle materials.

Puppet no 1,
Mr. Shame Shame who loves to sing~

Puppet no 2,
Ms Clumzy Mumzy who is obviously... clumsy.

Aiming Rings~
A toy catered for children age 3 and above~

Sculptures~
Sleepy head, doll head, durian, dinosaur egg.

Well, hope you enjoy this post and I will show you how to make the sculptures, step-by-step in the next few posts. ^^ stay tuned to SnapSnap!

2 comments: