December 25, 2011

Christmas in 2006

Merry Christmas everyone !! While viewing my photo album folder earlier, suddenly I found some photos taken in Genting during Christmas~ Ah ha~~ Let's share it here!

Santa Claus~ I love you.
Your arm is warm... zZzz...

Pictures below were taken in Riply's Believe It Or Not, Genting -- year 2006.

Eh? camera?
peace~~


She is a fake old lady.
don't believe?


See? Facial expression remain same~
Ah ha~ it's a wax figure~


Look!!
Flying books!!


Scary prison...
that has limited space for one...


EeSoon is going back home...
goodbye everyone...

Merry Christmas and happy new year readers~ ^^

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! That fake old woman looks very real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old man who taking photo in the picture above the fake old lady's picture also fake one. ahhaha, did you notice? They look so real and give me a shock me when I passed thru the door that time. haha.
    Merry Christmas~~ Thanks for supporting~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaya. And that old man looks even more fake than the woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyway, both of them are fake... Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having been to Genting before, your post brings back my memories of seeing the same places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww~~ I miss Genting..
    Thanks Nava.K for dropping by~ ^^

    ReplyDelete